Monday 8 March 2010

Work night out

I mentioned last week that i was going out Friday night so i thought i'd share with you all what i ended up wearing.
Firstly my face, i used greys and blues for my eyes with blacktrack fluidline, then neutral lipgloss.
Clotheswise, i wore my new Black dress from Urban Outfitters, its such a simple dress but fits me so well. I teamed it with blue opaques to make it a bit more funky.

Zip up the back of the dress, this goes down about halfway

Now i totally forgot shoe photos, so heres an old picture of the cut out boots that i wore, these are from Matalan and so so so comfy.
xxx

17 comments:

  1. your eyes look fab with the blacktrack :)

    like your dress too
    hope you had a good night xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cute shoes and really pretty make up
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty, Em, you really are.
    Gorgeous dress and boots and love that flash of blue, you're right, makes the whole outfit super-funky.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. B-E-A-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the zip detail, you're gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous hun, the shoes are yummers :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE matalan shoes! Really cute outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. funky outfit & your make-up is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool outfit, the tights look awesome. I wish I could wear eye makeup like that. I always end up looking like a dirty crackwhore hahahaha only maybe because I'm not use to seeing my eyes with make up on. I get extremely jealous when I see other girls eye makeup :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shoes - you look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shoes, the make-up are so cool...you should be a make-up artist, hey could you pop over and do mine?haha...I'm real bad with liquid eyeliner!
    peace
    prettyneons X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stumbled across your blog and love it! Btw, those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous face! Love the shoeboots too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww love your eye make up pretty lady x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com