Thursday 4 March 2010

Bows and checks

For somee reason i can't seem to comment on anybodys blogs today? It just brings up an error. I will try to catch up on them over the weekend XX
I thought i'd start with the shoes today, i have no idea why my tights look so dusty?!
Red opaques-Accessorise, Patent Bow shoes- Topshop via Santa Claus
Check bow dress-New Look, Black cardi-La Redoute

Big bow on the dress :)

And for outside on a freezing cold day...
Leather jacket-Oasis, Hugggge cream scarf-H&M, Cream hat-no idea where its from
When is the weather going to get better? xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh, my computer did that the other day. Weird, huh?
    Loving the outfit and still envious of that stunning jacket. Cosy but chic.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a cute outfit! I love the checks with the red tights - I've never really liked checks on me but really want a checked dress now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit babe! Love the red tights with the bow shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are so cute! Bows on anything are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit love those shoes :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit, and gorgeous shoes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, you look so snug! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so cute! i love the way it all works so well together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com