Sunday 7 March 2010

Shiny new things

I still can't seem to comment on loads of peoples blogs? I feel so rude not commenting but i am reading everyones posts i promise :(
I thought i'd post my recent buys for all to see
I've been on the hunt for lace up boots for ages, i ordered these from Dorothy Perkins, i'm not 100% sure though...


I got this bargainous leopard dress from Peacocks!
Also on my way to me is this cute key necklace as i've failed to find a vintage one that i really like Plus this vest from Miss Selfridge, i know Alice is everywhere, but i couldn't resist!!



I also popped into New Look this week, picked up this nude lace top which buttons up the back, and these jeans. I'm really not a jeans girl, they just don't suit me, but they are always handy to have some around.
Have you been buying much? xx

13 comments:

  1. Love the leopard dress and the key necklace! Where is the necklace from? I've been searching for one since I can't afford Tiffany's unfortunately! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh gorgeous stuff :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the Dotty P boots - lace ups, but edgier. My local store has a sale on, so been buying from there; also eBay and Etsy - spendaholic or what.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that lace top and the boots are a good buy!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you use Internet Explorer? I often can't comment when I use IE but don't have the same problems with Safari. I quite like the boots, I had an almost identical pair when I was about 14!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for the 20 questions tag on my blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great buys!

    I've not bought much lately bar two pairs of sunglasses in primark lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the boots! Don't be unsure - they're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh ive been eyeing up that vest, its gorrrgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaah loving the boots and necklace. I almost got those boots before I found my Kurt Geiger ones. =)

    http://thefrontcover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds!! I actually saw a pair of boots very very similar to this yesterday in Hong Kong for $50 HKD. BUT they didn't have my size booooo :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. My best friend has those shoes and LOVES them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com