Wednesday 24 March 2010

Outfit post!

I'm loving wearing my Spring-Summer clothes, although i'm dreading the day when i have to give up my opaques. This is an outfit from last week, i'm sooo behind!
Black and white spotty dress- Dorothy Perkins, Black opaques
You can kind of see the bow on the neckline here
The pumps once again!
Just a quick photo of moi to show you the fab blush i'm using. I can't believe how nice this is, i love natural shades and this hits the spot. Its from one of the most bargainistic ranges out there.... The Natural Collection.
I'm being a total greedy moo tonight and ordering Pizza Hut just for myself, i'm craving their Cookie Dough dessert mmmm

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. Mmmm Pizza hut, I love pizza hut...enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that dress, you look hot in it! And great blush, I'm leaning to the more natural shades too at the minute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress and you look lovely. I love your make up, you always do your make up so well and have such lovely skin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful (you and the dress)!!! Love that blusher, I'd forgotten all about Natural Collection.
    Mmmm, pizza. Have a good one.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! The blusher looks really good and I'm jealous of your super shiney hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress, I'm dreading giving up my tights too when spring finally hits! Enjoy your pizza - I crave their cookie dough dessert, its amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥ this!
    great outfit, and gorgeous face
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress and it looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm I really want some of that cookie dough now, its the best! With that little tub of ice cream YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com