Thursday 25 March 2010

Boohoo.com - my thoughts

I remember looking at Boohoo.com a few years ago when it launched and back then it held no interest for me. How times have changed!! Boohoo now sells a massive clothing,beauty,gifts, lingerie and shoes all for fantastic prices. The website is really easy to use, you can get close up front and back views of the clothes on and off models and catwalk views too. I also really like the trends section on there too.
The bits that i have my eye on at the moment are this cardi and dress, as the prints are so sweet.
This nautical inspired playsuit
And this skirt, just because its supercute, i can see my 15 year old niece in this, sadly i think i'm a bit old to get away with it!
I decided to place an order to try them out and plumped for a floral playsuit. It was quick and easy to order, and delivery was really speedy. I'm really pleased with the playsuit,made from 100% cotton its going to be lovely this Spring/Summer. I think i will belt it though, i find that playsuits tend to be a bit big round my waist because its much smaller then my chest and hips.
So its a thumbs up from me! I can safely say i'll be ordering again.
What do you all think of Boohoo?

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Don't you look adorable? I saw the Boohoo stand at the Clothes Show Live but was put off by the hoards of teenagers queuing up. The clothes look really fashion forward and the prices are great. That nautical playsuit is just heavenly.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Boohoo.com for quite a while now & have ordered rather a lot from them!
    On the whole I've been really pleased with the items I've had. I do think on occasion the quality of the item hasn't been that great - but that's the minority of things I've found.
    The prices are pretty great anyway, & if you're like me & wait for a sale, or a discount/free delivery code - you can get some really good bargains!
    Love your playsuit :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to check out it out. super cute skirt and playsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really like Boohoo, but sometimes the quality of their clothes isn't too good :(

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try : desire.co.uk, really good.

    mskatie87.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. There have been a few blog entries about Boohoo lately, are you taking part in some kind of advertising campaign?

    Never liked the look of the stuff personally, it looks a bit cheap and nasty!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shall have to go and investigate. Love some of the items you've featured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love it! I've ordered from them before and generally was pleased though found the sizing a bit iffy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad everyones been pleased overall with the bits they've had. No Lauren its not advertising, i've not seen any other posts about them either, if you'd like to link to them they'd be good to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm older than you and I'm seriously thinking about this skirt :D
    I have similar ones that are a little more discreet but still teenag-ish, I got them at Forever21.
    I don't think that 20 something year olds will look bad in them ;) Specially when you look younger!
    Tchus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I havent checked it out since it launched either.. but those things are cute, may give it a go. I love playsuits but I have a long body and they dont tend to fit right :( looks lovely on your though!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're never too old for such a fabulous skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the look of that floral cardigan; it's just the quality that worries me about these kind of places. That playsuit is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our playsuits are dead similiar
    I love how playsuits make people look feminate and gorgeousss

    love this onexxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Same as you Em, I thought it all looked cheap and nasty. But now they have some gorgeous stuff at great prices.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com