Wednesday 3 March 2010

Review: Soap and Glory Off Your Face Wipes

The product
Soap and Glory Off Your Face Wipes. Usually £4 for a pack of 25 available in Boots.

Whats the hype
Soap & Glory Off Your Face contains 25 cloths in a handy resealable fliptop lid pouch. With a mix of skin softening glycerin, quick cleansing agent and PORESHRINK-RS, Soap & Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths are your quickest route to clean.
Rub Soap & Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths with a little extra pressure and you might even say you’re exfoliating!
WARNING: Using these wipes regularly might make your pores shrink!
Taken from the Boots website.

Pros
Cute packaging, which is resealable so they won't dry out.
Really moist wipes
Generous sizes wipes
Gorgeous refreshing smell
Cleared nearly all of my make up off
Left my skin feeling super smooth
No breakouts!
Good price!

Cons
I can only think of one, and thats that they didn't fully remove my make up after a night out. However when i go out i do wear alot of make up so i've never found a wipe that will take it all off!

Would i buy again
Yes!!! I love these wipes

Has anyone else tried these?

8 comments:

  1. I've not tried them, but great review xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried them either but I think I might next time I need some new wipes.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound great - the packaging is so cute too and I like how it has a proper "lid" rather than just a sticky label that ends up peeling off and causing the wipes to dry out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I LOVE these but cant afford them on a regular basis :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sound great! Love the packaging, as with all S&G stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart ths brand, for crimbo I was very very lucky to get aload of their stuff in a big beauty case.
    This review is cool, I'm going to check these out for sure :)
    peace & bows...
    prettyneons X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think i'll try these too. If I buy wipes its normally johnsons as they aren't dry at all so these sound great.x

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. They really are fab wipes :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com