Tuesday 2 March 2010

Fab website plus win a McQueen scarf

I've recently been emailing with Alice, who is the founder of the fab Shop Pulse website. For anyone who hasn't come across the site, its amazing, it bascially gives you live updates on all the latest products to hit your favourite stores- both designer and high street. Its a great idea and is a super speedy way to shop!

They are currently running a giveaway to win an Alexander McQueen scarf. Heres the link to the giveaway for my lovely readers.

What do you think of the site?

5 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a great idea for a site! It's going to save me a lot of time, I do trawl online quite a lot! thanks for the recommendation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this looks interesting! Going to explore properly. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is such a great idea, thanks so much for sharing.

    Am now off to see what I've been missing out on..

    Love Jojo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant idea! Love the site, added to faves.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com