Lush Sunny Side Bubble Bar. Priced at £3.30 per bar.
Whats the hype?
'Sparkly golden bar with citrus scents to bring you sunshine. If you've had a bad night full of disappointing dreams and wake up feeling a bit glum, pop one of these in the bath. Even as you crumble it under the running water, you'll start to feel better. Maybe it's because citrus fruits only grow in warm, sunny places that their scents make us feel like smiling again. Sunny Side's orange, tangerine and lemon help to get us through the day, however badly it started. It'll turn your life Sunny Side up.' Taken from the Lush website.
- Its super pretty, all gold and sparkly.
- You only need to use about one third of the bar to get loads of bubbles, so it'll last a while.
- A gorgeous orangey smell which lasts the whole bath and on your skin afterwards.
- Super soft skin afterwards.
- This leaves your skin with little bits of glitter on.
- The glittery skin is not so good if you are going to work as i was, not a good look for the office!
- It turns the bath water yellow which is a turn off for me(makes me think of wee!).
- It also left glitter in my bath which was a little bit a pain to clean out.
Would i repurchase?
I would buy again purely for the smell. It would be nice to use before a night out as the glitter would much better when dressed up.