Saturday 6 March 2010

Navy and mustard

I couldn't resist this H&M dress for the measly price of £7.99, i might go back for it in the red too. I think it looks fab with mustard and i love navy with leopard print too. It was really hard to get a photo of this due to the light and the ruffles not photographing well :(
Navy ruffle dress- H&M, Mustard tights-Accessorise
I've not worn these babies in ageeeeees.
Navy MaryJanes- Topshop
I forgot i even owned this bangle.
Bracelet-Dorothy Perkins
xxx

9 comments:

  1. You look fab as always! I love that colour combination...you alway's seem to know what works with colour, Im so scared of getting it wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I wish I could get away with mustard tights. The dress looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I brought that dress yesterday, its fab isn't it. I posted some pics on my blog lol xx

    Sorry deleted other comment due to spelling mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that colour combination - can't believe the dress was £7.99! Love the shoes too - Mary Janes are fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress looks great on you! Love navy with mustard too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen that dress on another blog being praised. It's a sign I must have one.
    Looks great with the tights, and love the Kenneth Jay Lane inspired bracelet.

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com