Thursday, 29 September 2011
Wednesday, 28 September 2011
Amazingly i managed to save it by doing a complete system restore and then downloading firefox i am now back online.
Apart from that the week has been good, trips to the library, baking whoopie pies and shopping in a very sunny Leeds have all featured.
Heres my outfits for the last 3 days. I have been trying the self timer, but it seems so hard so there is a mix of photos here.
Cream lace dress-Primark, Leopard skinny belt-Matalan, Black opqaues
Self timed photo!Horrible self timed photo, minus make up
Green dress with cream detailing-Primark, Coral cardi with cream lace-H&M, Black leggings- c/o Matalan
Aztec print mini dress-Matalan, Black leggings-Matalan
Owl necklace-Accessorise~(love him, he jangles when i move)
I'm going to keep practising with the self timing.
In other news, i ordered the 30 day shred DVD this week!
Tuesday, 27 September 2011
Sunday, 25 September 2011
- New blog layout. I thought it was time for a change, i hope you like it. To honest, i've been finding my blog a bit boring recently(a bit like my wardrobe) my aim is to liven it up again including better outfits(and photos) as i used to do some fab outfits and recently i've been a bit samey.
- Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation. I used it for the first time in ages last week and remembered how much i loved it.
- Dark vampy nails. Its the time of year for the rich nail shades to come out.
- Baking. The Great British Bake Off has been inspiring me to bake again.
- Planning Sebs first birthday! Only 2 months until he is 1, the time is flying. We have all of his presents and card, just need wrapping. I'm really not sure what to do for it. Current idea is a pirate themed tea party at our house. Any more exciting ideas? Let me know!
- Christmas is coming. Not long to go, i am so excited for it this year!
- Bills. All of the household bills are due in October. Booooo.
- Being cold. It seems to be freeeezing!
What are your ins and outs?
I've got an appointment at a bridal shop today to try some dresses on. So nervouse/excited!
Friday, 23 September 2011
Wednesday, 21 September 2011
Tuesday, 20 September 2011
Monday, 19 September 2011
The weather was gorgeous, we played on the beach, ate fish and chips on the seafront and explored the town.
My favourite thing was these fab beach huts, they're so kitsch!
Obligitary beach shot
Seb wasn't impressed by the taste of sand
Rolling around in it is much more fun
Building sandcastles with grandad
I only had time for a really quick outfit photo
Floral dress-Dorothy Perkins, Cardi-Primark, White vest(underneath)-Topshop, Leggings-Matalan
Sunday, 18 September 2011
Last night i went out on what i would call a proper night out, i got drunk for the first time in 19 months, i danced and generally had a good time. It was very weird(and a wee bit scary) to be out there again after so long but after wine and vodka all weirdness was forgotton. I stayed at my parents house as it was closer to where we went out and it was lovely to be woken up with a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich.
Posing with Seb before i went out, he refused to play ball
Today me, my mum and Phils mum went to a wedding fayre, i wasn't sure what to expect but it was really lovely, we chatted to loads of people, got free cake and gawped at some beautiful(and some hideous) wedding dresses.
Then me and my mum popped to the shops where i managed to buy......NOTHING!! My mum however managed to get two tops in New Look.
Now i'm home, Seb is in bed, Phil is out playing football and i get to blog :)
So, how was it for you? xx
Tuesday, 13 September 2011
Monday, 12 September 2011
Sunday, 11 September 2011
I wore my new dress and necklace yay!
Red dress-Primark, Black opaques, Black cardigan-La Redoute
Patant loafers-c/o Matalan
And our stunning cupcakes in French Vanilla(mine) and Mint Chocolate(Phils)
Hope everyones had a fab weekend :)
Wednesday, 7 September 2011
The cardigan arrived beautifully packaged wrapped in tissue paper and properly folded, i always love a nice packaged product!
The cardigan itself is stunning, the cashmere is super soft and the cardigan fits perfectly and its going to be worn with pretty much everything in my wardrobe.
Tuesday, 6 September 2011
Sunday, 4 September 2011
In BHS i got these earrings, its always worth looking in BHS even though its reputation is a bit old ladyish they have gorgeous homewear, tights and the jewellery section has the odd gem.
Just a quick basic outfit for a basic day, playing and going to the park.
Oversize striped tee-H&M, Black leggings-H&M
Today i'm waiting for the shopping to be delivered(exciting) and looking forward to the next two weeks as Phil has two WHOLE weeks off!
What have you been upto this weekend? xx