- New blog layout. I thought it was time for a change, i hope you like it. To honest, i've been finding my blog a bit boring recently(a bit like my wardrobe) my aim is to liven it up again including better outfits(and photos) as i used to do some fab outfits and recently i've been a bit samey.
- Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation. I used it for the first time in ages last week and remembered how much i loved it.
- Dark vampy nails. Its the time of year for the rich nail shades to come out.
- Baking. The Great British Bake Off has been inspiring me to bake again.
- Planning Sebs first birthday! Only 2 months until he is 1, the time is flying. We have all of his presents and card, just need wrapping. I'm really not sure what to do for it. Current idea is a pirate themed tea party at our house. Any more exciting ideas? Let me know!
- Christmas is coming. Not long to go, i am so excited for it this year!
- Bills. All of the household bills are due in October. Booooo.
- Being cold. It seems to be freeeezing!
What are your ins and outs?
I've got an appointment at a bridal shop today to try some dresses on. So nervouse/excited!