The Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner, priced at £3.99 each. These are in the Anita's favourites range which is a range of products back from the past. I've been using these for a couple of weeks now.
'It’s back! Go banana-rama for this irresistible shampoo that not only smells good enough to eat, but gently cleanses and helps nourish the hair, leaving it soft and sheeny. An old favourite from The Body Shop®, originally launched in 1990 - now improved with added Community Trade banana puree and 100% post-consumer recycled packaging!!!'
'It’s back! Go bananas for this irresistible smelling conditioner that helps nourish the hair, leaving it soft, shiny and manageable. An old favourite from The Body Shop®, originally launched in 1988 - now improved with added Community Trade banana puree and 100% post-consumer recycled packaging!!!' Taken from The Body Shops website.
- Nostalgia, i used to use this product when i was little!
- The most divine smell, i hate bananas but the smell of this makes me swoon.
- Good value, i usually spend more on Shampoo and Conditioner.
- The conditioner has a lovely thick consistency.
- My hair is squeaky clean, shiny and soft.
- I wash my hair every other day but with this shampoo i probably could go longer if i wanted as i didn't get any greasiness.
- The smell doesn't linger on hair
- Only available at The Body Shop for a limited time.
Would i repurchase?
Yep, I'm stocking up on some before it disappears!