Monday 21 February 2011

Wild horses

OHMYGOD what a weekend, Seb continued to be a total grouch, he screamed for over an hour yesterday for no reason! He's also hit a growth spurt so is wanting to be fed every 2 hours. Its definately been the worst two days so far. Today though he seems to be ok, me and him slept in until 10am have been playing with some toys and now he's sleeping.
Anyway i managed to take pictures of my outfit between screaming fits yesterday, i didn't get up to much really, my mum came over and we went for a long walk, popped in to see Phil at work and walked back home again. Then Phils parents came over in the evening.
Horse print tunic-Primark, Black leggings-H&M, Long grey cardi-Primark, Pumps-La Redoute
Photobucket
I also wore my favourite red lippie, its a Chanel one in shade 65. Not too bright for me.
Photobucket
Today is another unexciting day, i've had my food shopping delivered and i have loads of housework to do. Also have loads of things to list on ebay, mostly baby clothes. I might do some baking later and think we'll have macaroni cheese tonight(i'm addicted at the moment!). Does anyone have any exciting Monday plans? xxx

7 comments:

  1. I have quite a few bits to list on ebay too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love macaroni cheese! No exciting Monday here, just the food shop later!
    I hope Seb settles soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! Hope Seb is less grouchy now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww that dress is really pretty on you!
    xxxxxxxxxxx


    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute dress.My Monday plans are to finish off an essay for college but I doubt that's going to happen. At least i'm on my holidays! :)
    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Hope Seb calms down a bit - must be a nightmare having to get up every 2 hours to deal with feeds and screams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried that top on in the beige colour but for some reason I did not buy it yet it fitted really well. I agree most Peter Pan collars don't suit large chests but that one suits you and I really like it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com