Monday 28 February 2011

The weekend

Another weekend over with. What did you get upto?
Saturday consisted of a pub lunch, a mooch around the local shops, watching An Education on DVD(i loved it) while eating GU chocolates and kicking Phils butt on the Wii. I didn't go out on Saturday night, although i want to go out, i'm just not ready to leave Seb all night.
Photobucket
I also received a mini order from Topshop, they were offering free delivery last week(shockingly rare for Topshop). I got this pink bow belt for £3 in the sale and these pretty socks, i'm thinking they might look cute with a summer dress and sandals in the spring.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday was getting up super early to go to Aquababies(its far to busy at the weekend!), a trip to Asda woohoo, unwanted visitors, cleaning and reading.
Today i'm waiting in for the shopping to be delivered and if its in good time get out for a walk with the pram and feed the ducks.
Ohhh i also placed my first order on Etsy, so excited. Its something for Sebs room, which is starting to take shape now.

5 comments:

  1. I placed a couple of topshop orders whilst it was free delivery haha. Hurrah for Etsy purchases, I can spend HOURS browsing on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really used Etsy before but there's some lovely stuff on there!

    I store most of my adult books downstairs in the living room on an Ikea Billy bookshelf (fiction, fashion ones etc) but all the old childrens books are in my craft room on another bookshelf, that I painted blue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a lovely weekdn, and love those cute little socks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't An Education fab?!

    Love your new belt and socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely weekend - I love the topshop belt! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com