Thursday 3 February 2011

Outfit of the day and thank you Lou!

Well its been a beautiful day here in sunny Yorkshire. We've finally moved into our new place, 2 days later then expected as there was a leak and the water had to be off while it was fixed(seriously we need some good luck!). But we're in!
This morning me and Seb had our 6 weeks check up(3 weeks late) at the doctors. All is well, he is now 61cm long and 12lb 7oz. We also popped into Phils work for a few minutes to surprise him. I wanted to go for a walk this afternoon but Seb had other ideas and has been asleep and i didn't want to wake him so hopefully it'll be sunny tomorrow too.
Navy floral dress-, Navy longline cardi-Primark, Black leggings-Select
Gold panther belt-Dorothy Perkins
Pumps-Topshop
This dress is really shapeless without a belt.
Also i was one of the lucky winners in Lou's blog competition, i received my massive parcel of goodies this week and am eagerly awaiting my first ever Graze box. Thank you Lou.

Its nearly the weekend!

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Aw thats sweet your more than welcome my love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're settling in nicely Em.

    What a great win! Which Graze box did you pick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the panther belt and glad to hear you are all moved in now :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're all moved in! Do we get new flat pics soon?

    Thanks for your comment, I loved my flat too *sob sob* it looks so unloved now that it is being rented! But it is earning me money so I can't complain really.

    And hooray for pink toilet roll! I hope you have more luck with it than I did. Did the pr company e-mail you or did you have to contact them? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy moving in! What a haul of lovelies. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab haul! I love graze boxes, I've not had one for ages though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress and the belt compliment each other!
    Hope Seb is well =)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the belt. The whole outfit looks cute :)

    jessycalouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely belt and dress!
    i did the graze trial once, they're really a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit I love the belt and dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com