Tuesday 8 February 2011

My weekend- Sunday

Sunday was spent at home, me and Phil played our new board game(i won both games!)
Seb found the game riveting as you can see
Navy cardi-La Redoute, White vest-Topshop, Navy patterned skirt-Miss Selfridge, Navy opaques
Close up of skirt hem
We also decided to use the paint and canvases that we were given when Seb was born, handprints were out of the question as he wouldn't open them, so we went for the feet. First attempt wasn't successful but the second was much better.
This will be up in his room.
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Aw the footprints are so cute, and such a good idea! I also love your skirt, the hem is a lovely detail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love that picture of Seb sleeping! What is the board game? I love board games!!!
    Zoe x
    Please take a look at my blog, Diamond Solitaire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love navy atm, and I think my Mum still has mine and my brother’s footprints from when we were babies, mad I know after all this time, but it’s a real keepsake xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love board games! I can't believe how big Seb has got...though he's still so itty bitty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww look at his little jeans, so cuteeee!!! The footprint canvas is lovely, glad it turned out well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a new mother you're doing brillantly, Em(love Seb's creative first footprints, one to treasure for sure:)!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is such a happy little boy adn I'm not surprised having such beautiful and creative parents. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute piuctures, the footprints are so lovely!
    whats the board game!?? looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com