Saturday 19 February 2011

The morning after

Well after an awful Friday night with Seb who decided her wanted to make us get up and down all night i peeped out of the window this morning to see snow.
Photobucket
I was meant to be having a friend over but i ended up cancelling, being exhausted and Seb trying to win the grumpiest baby award! After a big sleep Seb has cheered up a little bit(well he's not screaming!) He looks like butter wouldn't melt!!
Photobucket
I had planned on wearing something pretty but ended up going for comfy and warmish! I put on slipper socks after this.
Grey Skeletal Birds tee-All Saints, Black longline vest(underneath-Primark, Black longline cardi-Topshop, Leggings-H&M
Photobucket
Poor Phil had to work today and is also exhausted, i've running him a lovely bath when he gets in and cooking something warming while he's in it. I'm good to him! Not the most exciting of days but i'm happy enough pottering around.
What is everyone else upto today?
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe a little angel like Seb could possibly be grumpy! Look at your snow! We've got it coming to us later, I think.
    I'm about to have a bath and get ready to meet the gang in town at 7 for a night of beer. It'll take me an hour to decide what to wear. Have a nice night. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seb is really gorgeous! Your making me so broody! I can't believe you have more snow :(

    And, r.e. your loo roll post...we have some black loo roll in our downstairs toilet, I love people getting shocked by it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh little Seb is a right cutie! Hope lets you get some sleep tonight!xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at the snow! It's very chilly here but just lots and lots of miserable grey rain. Sorry to hear that Seb's being grumpy, and I'm very impressed at you looking after Phil too. Fingers crossed you get some sleep tonight!

    I've been having a very lazy recovery day which was lovely, but grumpy or not I'm very broody and envious of you having your gorgeous little man for company :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww seb looks so adorable :D He is adorable!!!!
    Love the top too :) www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless Seb! He is such a cutie.
    We had a little snow not enough to cover though x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow to the snow..i do like snow, but not for the next couple of days please - i'm running a sleepover for my guid unit tomrorro and we are staying in a village hall, so i could do without it being any colder than necessary :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com