Wednesday 9 February 2011

Outfit and buys of today

Its Wednesday night, officially halfway through the week everyone. Phil had this afternoon off so we headed out for a walk, then to town for a quick look in the shops and to the pub.
Neon pink tee-Marks and Spencer Limited Collection, Black dress with heart print-New Look, Black leggings-Asos
Photobucket
Mirror necklace-Topshop
Photobucket
Pumps-Topshop
Photobucket
Obviously its nearly impossible to look in the shops and not buy anything. I got me a boring black swimming costume, no body wants to see me in a bikini at the moment! Seb needed something to wear as our local pool likes babies to wear a costume as well as a swimming nappy so we got him these from Matalan.
Photobucket
Also i finally managed to track down some cream lanterns, i've wanted some since last summer so was glad to get these
Photobucket
And also grabbed this book for myself
Photobucket
Who watched Big Fat Gypsy Weddings last night?

10 comments:

  1. The lanterns are gorgeous! Where are you going to put them?
    I have a similar necklace too - they are so cute!
    Zoe x
    Please take a look at my blog, Diamond Solitaire, here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the laterns!
    i also love watching the gyspies on channel 4 lol!

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your buys! and that book looks great. I have such a softspot for little lanterns, I really need to get some more.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh loving the lanterns! I have one from Ikea and I love it for in the garden on a warm night (when was the last time we had one of those eh?!) Gorgeous necklace too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely!
    I love those lanterns, and those swimming shorts are so sweet!
    Hope you're all well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress and necklace. Those lanterns are so pretty too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma, you have such a great attitude to life you really are an inspiration. I think you should work with Gok Wan because you are a fabulous role model.
    I love your dress and the necklace,
    Those cream lanterns are lovely, where are they from?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve that splash of neon pink, it's just right for such a dull day. Those swimming trunks are adorable, why don't they do grown-up bikinis in that fabric? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the necklace! It is so cute! And the dress and the lanterns :) I love the layering in your outfit! Pink and black is probably my favourite colour combination! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have one of those lanterns, I have it hanging in the house, far too pretty for outside use (especially when the weathers crap)

    And I have seen that book, been tempted but told myself I really don't need any more books. Let me know if it's any good, because I was very intrigued xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com