Tuesday 22 February 2011

Ins and Outs

Firstly thank you for everyones comments. You'll be pleased to know Seb is back to his normal self.

I've not done one of these posts in ages...

Ins
Matalan. They've got some really lovely things in stock at the moment, i got the swallow print dress i wanted and now have my eye on a skirt.
Etsy. I've known about this site forever but never really used it much, but now am on it all the time looking for things for Sebs room and other random things.
Twitter. I'm finally starting to understand it. If you want to follow me, my user name is Sebsmummy.
Reading. Thanks to my monthly mission, i've been making the effort to read more and remembering how much i love it. Plus i make sure i read at least one book a day to Seb and its such a nice time for cuddles.

Photobucket
Seb getting big! On the same theme, Seb is 12 weeks today. He never stops 'talking' to us and is full of smiles(mostly). I love being a mummy so much, i can't even explain how much in words.

Outs
Seb getting big! This is an out too! Its a bit sad that he is no longer a tiny baby and i've had to put away most of his 0-3 month clothes over the last few weeks. Keeping them for the next baby though!
Bills. I don't think i need to say much, baby born in the middle of one of the coldest winters, heating on 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com