Sunday 27 September 2009

Weekend waffling

This has been one of my quietest weekends in ages.
Yesterday i went to Meadowhall with my mum and then in the evening i went to a friends house to watch X Factor and a DVD then i came home for an early night. Today i've been pottering about, sorting out my clothes and shoes some of which i'll be ebaying next week. Tonight i'm watching X Factor again, the addiction is kicking in!! Is anyone else watching?
Anywhere heres what came home from Meadowhall with me.
These sequin clutches from Primark, there was such a crowd around these and hardly any were left, they are fab for £5 each, alot of the ones on the stand had missing sequins and pulls in so check them before you buy. I never carry clutches really because i tend to put them down and forget to pick them up so when i use these i won't be taking anything valuable out with me!
Chainmaily necklace
Leopard print headband from H+M. Supercute studs from the kids section
This hat, i'm in love with this! Bangles to mix up with my others
Pearl necklace with pink ribbon
Bright blue tights
The only bit of clothing i got was this tunic from Wallis, i never shop there but my mum does and she spotted this for me. I love the zip and rouching detail, its just about long enough for me to wear it as a dress with tights to go out at night. Will be good with leggings in the day too.
I also got loads of black opaques, hairbands, knickers etc.
Tomorrow is my blog birthday, i'm going to be putting up a little giveaway so keep your eyes peeled!!
Happy Sunday everyone!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. I lovee everything, especially the clutches/hat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pearl necklace! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like retail therapy to brighten up a sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys love the clutches and the tights. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything you got especially the hat and the clutches. So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that tunic. The zipper detail is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Em,
    great haul and thanks for the lovely comments! Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com