Wednesday 30 September 2009

Don't look back in anger

GEThought i'd post an outfit of the day. Heres what i wore for work, i got some lovely compliments today, apparantly the people in another department were talking about me saying that i always wear lovely clothes. Its always nice to get a compliment!!
Bright blue silky top with bow detail-Marks and Spencer, tucked into black mini skirt-H&M, Black opaques. I'm also wearing my Primark studded pumps here which i wore to walk to work.
At work i wore these black shoots with studs from Peacocks
You see in the picture that i'm wearing my magnifying glass necklace from Marc by MJ
And a load of random bangles Don't forget to enter my giveaway here

6 comments:

  1. You always look gorgeous and well put together, i particularly love this outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Your outfits are always pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!
    I like the booties and the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely top, i should go in m&s more often! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com