Friday 25 September 2009

Best beauty tip ever?

I got an email today promoting Barry M and in it they asked for peoples best beauty tips so i thought I'd do a post on mine.
This is for the days you wake up with a huge spot(usually when you have a night out planned or a date or something). Anyway all you need is some aspirin that dissolves, a cotton bud and a tiny drip of water.
I got these cheapy ones for about 30p in bodycare.
Take one of the aspirin and pop it into a small container(I always use the lid of the aspirin tub), add a tiny little bit of water and mix with the cotton bud until it makes a thick paste.
Cover the spot in the paste and leave.
You can leave as long as you like, i usually wait for the paste to dry, then gently wash off. The aspirin reduces the redness and swelling of the spot. I don't promise to make it disappear right away but it does look much better!!
Does anyone else do this? Do you have top beauty tips?

4 comments:

  1. aspirin masks are meant to be great if you add a little honey to the mixture too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!

    In the last week I have come out with three MASSIVE spots on my forehead and two on my chin, nothing I did to sort them out worked so I'm going tory this tonight!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. best beauty tip ever is to always, always, always wash your face every night before going to bed. oh! and always wear an SPF of 30 or higher to protect your skin!!

    great blog, btw. i'm a new follower and i can just feel your energy through this thing. it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going tory tonight? I mean I'm going to TRY this tonight, you can see how giddy the idea of this wonder concoction has made me!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com