Sunday 20 September 2009

All we want is hot hot, boys boys boys

Hello! I'm feeling very tired after not getting to bed until gone half 5 this morning. I hope everyone else had a good weekend? I must have put on about 2 stone this weekend from eating out and drinking.
Last night i wore my green sequinned dress and new shiny ankle boots. I don't have any outfit pics sadly. Heres a random photo of Clare, Lisa and moi.
I didn't buy much shopping really.
I got this dress for work, its gorgeous on with tights and heels. I love the bow on the waist!
Then i got these studded flats from Primark as i badly needed some new black pumps. Glittery pink flats from MatalanAlso got some Disney Princess photo albums and a cup for work. Yes i know i'm 25!
This mornings brekkie

Hope everyones week starts well x

7 comments:

  1. lovely purchases hun.
    love the pink glittery shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good weekend, i have those primark flats!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely and I love the dress and flats. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted those studded flats but they wouldn't stay on my stupid feet :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK thats possibly the best frigging cookie I've ever ever seen...I feel peckish now too!

    peace*
    prettyneons X

    PS...You have one cool primark, mine is shit ):

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a total shopaholic- I love it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great buys! love the flats you bought... especially the pink ones!
    And your brekkie make me giggle...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com