Monday 8 February 2010

Bloody internet!

Apparantly for the next week or so they are upgrading the internet connections in my area so my connection is set to be pretty rubbish so if i'm not around then thats why. On the plus side it will stop the temptation of internet shopping. I'm 1 week into my shopping diet and so far so good!
I have scheduled a couple of reviews over the next few days. As soon as its working properly again i'll be catching up on everyones blogs.
In the meantime i leave you with some lovely ducks in my local park!

2 comments:

  1. SO by the time you get your internet back, it'll be two weeks on your shopping diet! :D

    Can't wait for you to come back

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I hate when they mess with the internet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com