Wednesday 6 May 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by the fabulous Girl with the Golden Touch . I pass this on to everyone who wants to have a go!


8 Things I look forward to -
  • Friday, i love that Friday feeling!
  • Paydays, its a nice feeling knowing theres money in my bank account.
  • The sun coming back out, everyone is so much happier and you can wear pretty dresses and giant sunnies.
  • Getting a new job, more rewarding and better paid.
  • Going to Blackpool for a weekend in the summer.
  • Going back to Butlins for a weekend later in the year.

8 Things I did yesterday-

  • Went to work.
  • Ate some really gorgeous chips at work.
  • Walked my dogs.
  • Had a soak in the bath.
  • Used my Lush facemask.
  • Painted my fingernails blue.
  • Cooked some gorgeous pasta with lots of garlic.
  • Had an early night.

8 Things I wish I could do-

  • Play piano
  • Sew
  • Draw
  • Move to central London(Chelsea preferably!)
  • Have my own dressing room
  • Do amazing make up
  • Grow taller to be at least 5ft4
  • Pull off really amazing clothes

8 Shows I watch-
  • The Apprentice
  • Shameless
  • Neighbours
  • Home and Away- yes i have a love for the aussie soaps!
  • Big bang theory
  • American Idol
  • Hollyoaks
  • Friends

2 comments:

  1. Hi there-I love your answers and its great to know that bit more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! We like so many of the same things =p!

    Check out my blog, and feel free to give me tips on how to spice it up!

    I am very new at this!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com