Saturday 2 May 2009

Frill seeker

According to this weeks Fashion Statement from The Guardian one of my work outfits this week was and i quote

bang on trend.

Ruffles and frills are in for this spring and summer and my black ruffle front dress fits the bill nicely. I even got complimented by my male boss.

Black ruffle front dress- ASOS via ebay, Purple and gold belt- Primark, Purple vest under dress- Topshop, Black opaques

Better pic of the dress

I wore these shoes but in black- Primark

I'm so glad its the weekend(and a bank holiday one!). Today i'm going to meadowhall with my friends, then i'm out for food tonight with my family as its been my dads birthday this week. Sunday i should be seeing my baby niece and then in the evening i'm going out to town with my friends for drinking and dancing. Monday i'll be sleeping!

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there-I agree, thats a great dress! Enjoy your weekend, it sounds a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, I don't think the scarf I ordered was a BH one although I did look at another one in store on Sat.

    They still have them all in stock though on the website.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo. I love that belt, but those shoes are really cool!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com