Thursday 14 May 2009

Its the weekend!

Fridays here again, so let the weekend celebrations begin!
This weekend should be good, tonight i'm having a mini pamper session, then tomorrow i'm going shopping in the day with my friends and back to my friend Lisa's house for a night of girliness and Eurovision. Sunday i'm planning on relaxing, i fancy curling up and reading a good book.

I popped into town after work a couple of days ago and managed to grab a couple of bits.
Black and silver falsh lashes
Strapless blue and white check mini dress- i love the shape of the top of this. Its short but long enough for me to wear as a dress.
Sky blue and lavender tights. The colours reminded me of Luella SS09.
Have a fab weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the strapless dress - how does it look on a lady with *ahem* larger boobage?? I'm always cautious that things that nip in under my boobs just draws attention to them!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luella! I adore her all of designs!

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com