Saturday 16 May 2009

Molton Brown Review

I managed to blag myself some Molton Brown samples to try so thought I'd do a mini review on them. I've always wanted to try their products but they are expensive so i wanted to try before committing myself.
The samples i got were
1) Skinfresh facial wash which retails at£19.55. Its meant to be good for normal, oily and combination skin and promises to banish blackheads. Its a clear gel and is easy to use, you just apply to damp skin, massage and rinse. It left my skin feeling fresh and not tight like some face washes can do. I did like this but I'm not sure if i would buy it as i prefer the ease of wipes!
2) Instant matte shine control which retails at £29. Its a moisturising fluid that promises to help give a shine free complexion while also having an SPF 15. Ideal for oily or combination skin.
When i tried it i found that it was a thick white cream rather than a fluid, though it was non greasy and easily absorbed into my skin. It smelt lovely and instantly made my skin feel lovely and soft. Throughout the day i didn't experience too much shine which is fab and parts of my skin are prone to shininess! Overall its a nice product but I'm not sure its any better then others on the market.

3 comments:

  1. I used to be devoted to the skinfresh but it doesn't seem as good as it used to :( I love getting samples though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh will have to give that a go me thinks, my skin is not very good at the mo. I blame the coffee and chocolate.

    PeAce & BoWs...
    prettyneons x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com