I've not done a review in aggggesss but when i saw this i had to try it so i dragged Phil into Lush so i could buy one
What is it?
A new bath ballistic from Lush and is described as a strawberry ice cream skin softener. Just pop into a hot bath and watch it fizz. This costs £2.50 in store and online.
What they say
With her husband off making ice creams, Mrs Whippy needed something to do, didn't she? Jack Constantine created this one for his wife; he wanted a soothing, creamy bath that would relax her and leave her skin as soft as a vegan alternative to silk.
There is soya milk in the middle, so the water becomes extra softened when the ballistic fizzes down to the centre. It's a milk bath like Cleopatra used to have, and it's great for soothing skin after intense sunshine. Mrs. Whippy fizzes slowly, giving you a long-lasting soak and smooth skin. Taken from the Lush website.
- The smell, like strawberry milkshake, i put this in the bottom of my wardrobe before using it and my wardrobe smelt gorgeous.
- So pretty, as usual these look gorgeous.
- It made the bath water pink with creamy foam on top.
- Once in the bath the smell was gorgeous but not overpowering and it lasted rather then going as soon as the fizzing stopped.
- The water felt lovely.
- Afterwards my skin felt really soft and smooth and i didn't need to apply my usual body lotion.
Would i buy again?
Lush have come up trumps again, i already have some more of these waiting to be used. Gorgeous. I do love Lush and am rarely disappointed.