Tuesday 24 August 2010

Day 16 and 17 - A song that makes you cry and art

Day 16 of the 30 day tag is a song that makes you cry.
Two that come to mind right away are Everybody Hurts-REM and Tears in Heaven-Eric Clapton. I love both of these songs and Tears in Heaven is especially poignant these days.
Day 17 is a piece of art
I'm not an art buff at all but while at uni i had a dalliance with an art student who was majorly into pop art and some of that rubbed off on me. Andy Warhol tends to be the first name that comes to mind so with that i give you Marilyn.
I have quite a collection of original prints from said student which i can't wait to display when i have the right home for them.
On the same subject i reccomend the film Factory Girl to anyone.
Do you like art? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com