What Lush say(info taken from the website)
Our fruity Massage Bar is made with crushed strawberries and an infusion of hibiscus flowers. It's scented with the same delicious fruit-sundae-with-cream-on-top aroma as our Yummy Yummy shower cream wash. Celebrate the strawberry feels forever.
I've always looked at the massage bars in Lush but never tried them before. Because i'm pregnant my skin is needing looks of moisture to keep it supple for the stretching so i decided it was time to try. The bars are made from a base of cocoa and shea butter and contain essential oils. They melt with body heat and are used to moisturise your skin.
I've been using this after a bath once my skin is dry, basically i hold it in my hands until it starts to soften then rub all over my body massaging into my skin.
What i like
- It looks pretty, always a bonus
- It has a beautful smell, i love the smell of strawberry and even the boy commented how nice i smelt. The smell also lingered on the skin.
- Its a brillaint idea for holidays/weekends away/travelling etc as it takes up very little space and won't leak!
- I found it to be non greasy to use.
- My skin felt lovely and soft.
- I've used it a few times and seem to have hardly used any of the product so its fab value.
- I also like that if you buy two of these Lush will give you a free tin to keep them in.
- Its a bit of a stupid thing! But the bar is quite big in my mini hands and takes a qhile to start to soften!
Yes i've used it quite a few times now and will keep using it. I'm thinking about trying another one from the range too.