Sunday 6 June 2010

Debenhams AW10

I was contacted recently by Debenhams asking if i'd like a copy of the AW10 lookbook, obviously i said yes to having a preview! Obviously i couldn't post everything i like but here are a few bits.
I love love love this jumper from the Henry Holland range.
And this coat and shorts combo.
I love this look, its so fun and young, the skirt is gorgeous. How gorgeous is this for a special night out?
I'm pleased to see socks of all lengths and sizes are still going to be around.
Ditto with coloured tights.
Booooooooooooooots, one of the best parts of winter!
I had to put these in, i NEED them!
Its a bit scary looking forward to winter, i'll be a mummy in November! xx

6 comments:

  1. God it seems like 2 minutes since you announced the baby, and now it's just a few months away really once Summer is over! Just think of all the brilliant Crimbo baby outfits :D

    I LOVE those mittens.. like.. they are just amazing. I adore the tan coat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those studded clog ankle boots are indentical to a pair I ruined back in the early nineties. I loved them soooo much!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this too! :) I love that coat and that silver dress! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty things! I love the mittens! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really lovely stuff there - & I agree with the boots being one of the best parts of Winter thing!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously love the jacket so much!!!
    Its gorgeous :) Especially with the socks!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com