Sunday 5 July 2009

Wedding outfit of the day!

I went to a wedding on Saturday and the day did not start well! I was orignally wearing new nude studded dress but realised i had forgotton to get any nude knickers and all the ones i tried on i could see them! Then i managed to put my foot through my tights and i had no other sheer ones in the house as i don't wear them normally.
So i ended up wearing the Monet print dress, it needs taking in but i love the print and the material is lovely and stiff giving the skirt a nice shape.
Monet print dress- Matalan
White studded platform sandals- Topshop
I wore my perfect nude lipstick which is MAC in Hue. Then after the wedding we rushed home i got changed and went straight back out to the toyboys house. Had a fab time.
I hope everyone else had a good weekend x

14 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit x

    What lipstick is that I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such an idiot please ignore my previous comment you have written which lipstick it is...doh! sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress hun, loving the print dresses at the mo, very summery and fresh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the boy :) hee hee glad it's going well.

    Love the dress& lippy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh its a nightmare when everything seems to go wrong when your getting ready. That dress is a great alternative though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice dress and cool heels...
    So, let's follow each other's blog, i'll be really appreciate that..

    www.gd-dujour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look really lovely and i *love* your dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely and I love that dress..it's perfect for a wedding outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!!

    This is such a cute outfit - love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, I LOVE your dress!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com