Friday 24 July 2009

Tell me something tag

The fab Tabithas Wonderland has tagged me, i've been slow doing it.. but here goes!

1. What is your favourite item of clothing? Ohhh this is soo hard as it changes all the time. Right this moment its probably my All Saints Mabelle dress and maybe my Dorothy Perkins polka dot dress.

2. What are your biggest obsessions? Shopping, nail polish, false eyelashes, blogging

3. Who inspires you? Nobody really, clothes wise i'm probably most inspired by peoples blogs and people i see out and about.

4. Who is your favourite designer and why? Chanel, its so timeless and classy.

5. What is your favourite song ever? This is such a hard question. Maybe I heard it through the Grapevine as it reminds me of being little and of my dad.

6. What is your favourite song right now? I just my most played songs on my ipod to answer this and i seem to be listening to Charmless Man by Blur alot. From songs that are out at the moment it's probably Pokerface by Lady Gaga as its reminds me of nights out.

7. If you were a sweetie what would you be? A pink jelly baby, small and cute!

8. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet- what words would describe your rainbow?Red- strawberries, i really don't like them, but i wish i did.
Orange- juice, i could really fancy a glass now.
Yellow- cheese, one of my fave foods.
Green- grass to walk on barefoot when its really sunny.
Blue- suede shoes.
Indigo- jeans, a must have item for everyone.
Violet- MAC Creme de Violet eyeshadow.

9. What's your favourite film? Dirty Dancing, American Beauty, Wizard of Oz and Oilver.

10. Who's your favourite actor? Jonny Depp

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?On a beach with a cocktail in my hand.

12. What are your 3 favourite smells? Freshly cut grass, baking bread and Chanel No 5.

13. What are your 3 favourite tastes? Garlic, cheese and chocolate orange.

14. What is your most treasured possession? The little bear i've had since i was born. My dogs.

15. What did you always want to be/ do when you grew up? So many things. A gymnast, teacher, librarian and so many more.

16. If you were an ice-cream what flavour would you be? Mint choc chip

17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you? Erm i don't know!

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? It would start with lunch with the girls and some wine, then an afternoon of shopping, then seeing the boy and having a walk on the beach.

19. If you were a flower, what would you be? A sunflower because they always make me smile.

20. Tell me a random thing....be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....tell me about something that you love.....
The way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

I tag EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com