Wednesday 29 December 2010

Outfit and nail of Christmas day

A little bit late but nevermind! Its a really basic outfit really, i made sure there was lots of room for turkey to be eaten.
Burgandy velvet skater dress-Primark, Black opaques
Black jewelled flats-Topshop
Dark grey nail polish from a gift set with ELF Matte topcoat
On my eyes i used MAC's greensmoke as a base with a dark green from last years Chanel winter quad and a tiny bit of glitter from a cheapy pallete i've had for some sparkle. The usual MAC opulash mascara and Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero.
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Your eyes are so pretty, I love this look.

    I really want a velvety dress as I think they look lovely... but I hate the feel of velvet. Such a dilemma, however I do think I will cope. :p lol.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! It's such a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit - I especially love your shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The burgandy dress is such a beautiful colour, and the jewelled flats are lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that dress in Primark and regret not picking it up now - it looks lovely! If you like Urban Decay enter my Book of Shadows 3 giveaway!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com