Thursday 30 December 2010

Hauling

I finally managed to hit the shops this week, it was so busy that i wish i hadn't bothered! Trying to get past people with a pram is not easy when they are determined to be the one to grab a bargain. Despite this i have picked up a few bits..
Topshop jewelled flats- I needed some new black flats and these were reduced to £15 and are lovely soft leather with a pretty sturdy sole for walking around.
No clothes for me in the sale at Topshop but i love loads of the non sale items. I decided to get this leopard wrap dress, i love it.
I went into Republic(i felt so old in there!) and grabbed another pair of black jewelled flats, not leather but pretty.
I also grabbed this necklace in there i love a quirky necklace, and the watering can charm sold it to me.
I did my Marks and Spencer shopping online on Christmas Eve, i'd been eyeing up this jumper for Seb in the Autograph section, i love it and it also has little elbow patches.
Some undies for me
Also i got this dress from ebay, nautical comes back every Spring Summer and this is perfect with some leggings/tights for an easy outfit.
What have you been buying?

14 comments:

  1. Lovely things, Em! I adore Seb's new jumper, I reckon Jon would wear that if they did man's sizes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute things, especially the watering can necklace - I love Republic! Seb's jumper is so adorable too. I bought a few things in the sales too, but not half as much as normal - too many people around that just barge you out the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumper is so cute! Love the look of those topshop shoes and the stripey dress - very nice :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the topshop shoes, can get some good bargains in the topshop sale :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes and that necklace! I'm pretty sure you could use the pram as a weapon against sales shoppers ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Ebay dress(winner for sure:)!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous items - I love those £5 shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! you're shopping is so similar to mine! I've bought the exact same shoes from the Topshop sale, but £15 is a tad expensive for me but they're black so loadsa wear hopefully! Love those republic ones too! The only thing I'm worried about is the soft fabric part getting ruined in the rain! But...a girl can't have too many shoes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Topshop flats and striped dress, but my favourite thing is Seb's jumper, so cute! I've bought a few things, I'll do a post sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely things - I really like the leopard print dress :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I often wish I had a family member with a baby to buy cute clothes for. . .

    You found some lovely sale things :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the shoes and the little necklace you got :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The jumper for Seb is adorable and I adore the watering can charm. I hate sale shopping, far too busy for my liking, but still a few bargains to be had! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh looks like you picked up some great bargains!
    It's always the way that when sale shopping, there's something "non sale" that I can't seem to live without!
    It's my downfall

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com