Sunday 13 December 2009

Products for a pound!!

We all love a bargain, so i thought i'd do a quick post on my top 3 cheapie products all of which cost just £1!
Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail Cream
I've posted about this before and its now a staple item for me. Its a light cream and sinks in really quickly. It comes in a few different scents but my favourite is the Coconut Milk. I love the smell so much, it makes me think of holidays.
H&M facemasks
I've used these on and off for the last few years. Theres a few different ones in the range to do different things for your skin. The one i tend to stick with is the strawberry scented one as it smells lovely, exfoliates my skin and leaves me clean, fresh and soft.
Johnsons Baby Moisturising Cream
I got this in Superdrug a couple of weeks ago for £1 and have been using it constantly ever since. Its a real multi purpose product i've used it on my hands, feet and on my face at night. You could also use it as a body lotion and of course on baby.

What are your favourite bargain products?

4 comments:

  1. I love the m&s english rose bubble bath, it smells gorgeous, just like summer roses! and it's only about £2-3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of the coconut hand cream and I'll definitely pick up some baby lotion if it's still £1, I love the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asda do a range that's very like Philosophy stuff. I love it and most stuff is 99p-£2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo i'll have to check out the Asda range x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com