Sunday 6 December 2009

Eyeko goodies

I ordered a few bits from the Eyeko site, its the first time i've used the official site to order and as the delivery was free i wasn't expecting quick delivery but i was wrong and it arrived within a few days!
I got 2 nail polishes the first in vintage and the second in nude.
I also wanted to try the Line and Shine Duo pencils which are new. They are basically double ended chunky pencils to you can use to line your eyes or do with as you please. I've only tested them on my hand so far but i'm so impressed, they are really creamy to apply and hard to budge. This is fab as i really hate pencils that are even slightly too hard.
I got Rock Star which is silver and black glitter.
And super star which is electric purple and plum. The plum looks a bit rubbish here but its lovely.

So thumbs up to Eyeko i will be ordering again.

4 comments:

  1. I desperately want the nude!
    I added it to my order on asos the other night, but it removed it without me noticing, so gutted!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooh those nail colours are PERFECT, I need them both!

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for that nail colour everywhereee
    Looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com