Sunday 8 November 2009

Tagged and an award

I was tagged by Daisy of Cupcakes and cherries. Basically you need to list your top product in each catagory for £5 or less.
HairI've gone for the classic Elnett Hairspray, always handy to keep a can of this around, its fab and brushes out so easily.

Skin
These are my holy grail wipes. They are only £2.69 a pack and are nearly always on some kind of offer.
Make up
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Eyeliner, these come in so many colours and are really long lasting, perfect for a night out.
I tag everyone to do this!!
I've also been given the Lovely Blog Award by three different people this week!! Sadie, Sparkles and Lipgloss and also Juicygirl all gave me the award. Thank you so much girls, i really do appreciate it x I'm not going to pass this on as i think most people have had it by now, but really all blogs are lovely :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com