I have post 7 things about me so here goes....1. I come from a big family, i have 2 older brothers and 1 older sisters who all now have their own families. My mums and dad have been together for over 40 years since my mum was 16 which i think is really lovely. I love coming from a big family and can't wait to have my own someday.
2. I love children, i'm qualified to work with little ones and even did a degree which was based on working with children aged 0-8. I used to work in a day nursery which i loved but the money is so bad, especially as its really hard work!
3. London is my favourite place in the world!
4. Chocolate pudding makes me happy.
5. I've moved around the country a bit in my life, starting in London, then in Berkshire,then Yorkshire before going to Northampton and now back in Yorkshire again. I have a very random accent
6.My best friend is Martin who lives miles away from me in Bournemouth. I met him in my last year at school in a club where my and my friend were pretending to be 18. We clicked right away, he is fab and always knows how to make me laugh. Very old photo below!
7. I'm always falling over. The most recent memorable time was in Blackpool when i ended up on my bum on the dancefloor after my friend attempting to lift me Dirty Dancing stylleeeee.
As i'm so late doing this i tag everyone who hasn't done it! x