Tuesday 22 November 2011

Whats in my bag?

I've not done one of these for agesss!

The bag: Primark £10
The stuff!
Purse, 2 packs of Cath Kidston tissues, Hello Kitty notepad and pen, Samsung Galaxy phone, Halloween sweets that my mum gave me and Phil to turn our tongues blackElf Concealer, Palmers Lip Butter, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero, Mac lipstick in Hue, Mini Nina Ricci perfume
A few toys to entertain SebI also have a changing bag on Sebs pushchair to store everything he needs in but i didn't think nappies would interest you!
Whats in your bag?
xx

3 comments:

  1. I also have a Hello Kitty notebook in mine :)
    I love these style of posts, I may have to do one soon!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that notebook! Clearly we are too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god you carry so much! The bag is gorgoeus - I saw it the other day & was tempted myself! ;) I'll need to do a bag post sooonish!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com