Sunday 6 November 2011

Handbags at dawn

Its quite rare for me to buy a new handbag, i'm much more of a shoe girl but last weekend i bought two.

First up this bright pink bow bag from H&M, I think i'll more then likely tuck the chain in and use it as a clutch.
Then this beauty from Primark. I love this style and would love a vintage one but our local charity shops are pretty useless on the vintage front.
I also got these fab tights in Primark. I won tickets to a burlesque night and i think these will look fantastic with my outfit. Have any of you been to a burlesque night? Its going to be my first time.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the look of that Primark bag, I haven't bought a new bag in what seems like quite a while, but there's always room for another one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Primark bag is a beauty. It looks very vintage-y and it's a fab colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got those tights too, haven't worn them yet though. he pink bag is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage bag and the tights are cute.the burlesque night sounds fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tights but the cerise bag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just been looking at my cousins facebook pics and she had those tights on, was wondering where they were from! Lovely hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Primark bag I saw that in store in grey and black and was tempted but I did not give in lol. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com