Sunday 20 November 2011

Review: Lush Magic Wand Bubble Bar

You may have seen that i got this when i went into Leeds and I thought i would do a quick review of this as i'm guessing its something alot of you will be giving or receiving this Christmas!
The Magic Wand Bubble Bar is a solid version of the famous Snow Fairy, so it smells very sweet and girly. I love that they have made this scent into a bubble bar as i love the scent but much prefer baths over showering. The fact that they have made it into a wand with ribbon and a bell really appeals to me, for pure cuteness.

Its really easy to use. You just wave your wand under running water several times.
Stand whats left of your wand up to dry.
And relax in a lovely smelling bubbly bath
The bubbles and scent lasted the 30 minutes or so that i was in the bath which i was really happy with.
I really like this product, its an ideal stocking filler(hope Phil is reading this!), it smells good and looks sweet. I also like that you can use it more then once, i think i will probably get around 4 uses out of this so it makes the price of £4.95 quite reasonable.
I'll probably be getting a couple of these as little gifts for people.

I hope this helps anyone who is thinking about giving(or receiving this)!

6 comments:

  1. Will be hoping this finds its way to me this christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a great idea where did you get that from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea! I've asked for Lush stuff for my birthday, fingers crossed that's amongst it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That look great and I love that you can reuse it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab, I'll definitely be buying this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh this is so cute, and it smells absolutely gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com