Wednesday 9 November 2011

Online ordering

Last week the H&M Christmas home catalogue and a small catalogue dropped through my letterbox. The home collection had me drooling, i loved the decorations and the bedding(though it only seems to come in double?). I was going to order a couple of the Christmas decorations online but sadly the ones i wanted weren't on there yet, so i erm ordered some other bits instead.

Rabbit necklace


Dress with deer print skirt

Boots for going for walks when its coldI also did a mini Forever 21 order as i wanted some cute socks and theirs are quirky and soft, oh and bargainous! I really wish there was a Forever 21 in Leeds as i would most likely spend a fortune!
Beefeater and birdcage socksHandmirrorWhat have you been buying? x

6 comments:

  1. I love H&M online, they have a really cute deer print jumper online at the moment too :) Shame their delivery can be so flipping long. The little Forever21 mirror is mega cute too :) I'm glad there's no shop in Leeds though, I spend quite enough already!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely buys! Obviously I love the pendant, but I'd totally ignored that dress on the site, had no idea it had DEER on it from the tiny pic! the hand mirror is so cute too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rabbit necklace is cute and I need that dress with deer print skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to know what F21 delivery is like, so much I want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the dress.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that necklace its gorgeous and the dress xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com