Sunday 13 November 2011

Ins and Outs

Ins
  • Velvet- my favourite fabric for winter.
  • Chocolate orange face mask- smells like Jaffa Cakes and leaves my skin feeling lovely. Oh and £1 in Asda!
  • Making soup- Easy, warming and delicious. Perfect at this time of year.
  • Winning- I won some tickets to a Burlesque night, so excited!
  • Celebrations- I can't wait for Sebs birthday on the 30th of this month and then his party on 4th December. Then its my birthday and Christmas!
Outs
  • Bad customer service- I won't name and shame but i'm quite cross at a certain company!

4 comments:

  1. Hey miss! You'll have to share the soup recipe-I love soups but wouldn't have a clue how to make one! Great pics xxxx
    Love Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad customer service makes me SO mad. Homemade soup however...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love homemade soup in Winter, nothing quite compares xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of velvet but it's a texture which makes my teeth grate when my nails touch it so i can't wear it :o( Congratulations on winning the burlesque tickets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com