Friday 9 April 2010

Thank you- and outfit post!

It was so lovely reading all the comments on my last post, i even had a little cry(i'm crying at everything at the moment! So thank you to everyone xx
I went on a night out last weekend, very strange not drinking but quite nice too. Now as i am feeling a bit chubby at the moment i got a new top and sized up so its nice and loose and i can grow into it!
Nude top-H&M, Black leggings-H&M

I love the pretty detailing on this top

Loads of bangles from different places

And an old pic of the shoes i wore as i can't find the one i took.

Glitter platforms-Topshop

xxxx

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous top! You're going to be the sexiest pregnant woman, don't you dare succumb to ponchos and dungarees! Have you looked at any places to live yet? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is beautiful! I love it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top its gorgeous, I want it.

    Also I love those shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! is the top from the garden collection?
    lots of love
    xxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that rose top lovely? I bought mine a few weeks ago and have already worn it to death! The only thing that is hard for me is that I don't have a chest so its a bit loosey goosey. I just layer a light cardi over it and belt it so no one notices ;) You look very pretty Em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top,shoes and bangles ! :)

    starsandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty top, and killer shoes! Will you keep wearing heels as your bump grows? I imagine you as a very glamorous mummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous top! You're going to be one fashionable mum! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you might feel chubby, but you don't look it =]
    love the top by the way, i want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your top is lovely! Can't wait to see your baby bump! Eeek!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is absolutely gorgeous :) & sparkly shoes - wow!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fantastic! I am seriously coveting the top and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful top!
    And your boobs look mahoosive!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love love that top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit
    That top is sooo pretty and the shoes remind me of Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com