Wednesday 21 April 2010

Baby buys

Well its still very early so i don't have very much yet but after alot of people saying they would like to see, here goes!
As baby is due in November i wanted to get a nice warm all in one for outside. I got this beige furry all in one with detachable mittens and booties and hood, its sooo soft.
Pretty boring but so tiny in real life, plain bodysuits
And some tiny baby socks and little hat, so so sweet! I also have scratch mittens too
So thats it for now, but there will be plenty more coming! xx

8 comments:

  1. Awh! So cute ^_^
    Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the furry all in one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THE HAT! SO CUTE! I adore the furry onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bless!! I have no wish for kids but I'm such a sucker for tiny clothes. The furry all in one is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww
    Baby clothes are just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww so sweet! Love the furry all-in-one <3 I always coo when I walk past baby clothes in the shops *shame* xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww so exciting. Baby buying is the best. Have a look in my shop, the t-shirt designs come in onesies too. http://www.sweetpea4kids.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, I saw some Maternity and Mini stuff on the TS website and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com