- 2 packs of baby wipes- these are useful for just about anything!
- 2 packs of Boots cheapie fragrance free cleansing wipes- these are my holy grail make up remover
- Soap and Glory 'The Fab Pore Facial Peel' tried this tonight and love it
- Soap and Glory 'Make yourself Youthful Face Serum' which i've also used tonight, its nice but i need to use if more to give a better review
- 2 Coconut handcreams from Marks and Spencer, my holy grail handcream, only £1 and smell yum
- Marks and Spencer Passion Fruit hand and body lotion, smells gorgeous
- Also my 2 collection 2000 items from my mum are pictured
Then we quickly popped into Primark but i only saw one thing i liked which was a belt but the only one they had was huge on me. I popped into Dorothy Perkins and they had the plain dress from my wishlist so i grabbed one and will doan outfit post with it this week.
Soo nothing exciting but it was great to get out! The boy is better now too so yay i can see him again! x