Wednesday 26 August 2009

If the boot(doesn't) fit..

My thigh boots finally came but as you have probably gathered from the title of the post they don't fit my legs.
Now admittedly my legs are not long and lean, so i got my mum to try them too as she has very slim legs and usually finds boots too baggy on her, she couldn't get them up her legs either. So i conclude these are maybe made for about 1% of the population!!
They are gorgeous though so i've posted some pictures as i know a few of you wanted to see them. I can see myself wearing them, with really thick tights and dresses so i'm on the lookout for some others now!!

So anyone with very very slim legs that is looking for over knee boots, these are available at La Redoute for £215.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com