Tuesday 18 August 2009

I wore my striped oversized cropped top for the first time today, I've been putting off wearing it as i wasn't sure how it would look and i'm still not sure if i love it. Oversized tops don't suit me too well and so i usually go for more fitted clothes. Anyway i'm glad i wore it!
Oversized striped crop top with hook and eye front-Topshop, worn over basic black vest-H&M, silver bow necklace-H&M
Black jersey skirt-H&M, black opaques
I also wore silver flat pumps and a grey bag. x


4 comments:

  1. hey sweetie ♥

    thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog - sorry it's taken so long to reply but this week has been crazyyy busy! i've been filming for a short fashion programme for my blog that will be up on the 24th august... SO exciting! and i've been working lotsss to afford gorgeous new A/W clothes :)

    i almost bought this top today! but i bought a different oversized crop top from topshop instead... i just put up the outfit post if you want to have a look :)
    i even bought it 2 sizes too big to make it more oversized haha!

    ♥ Hannah

    ((london--rose.blogspot.com))

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it on you! i dont think i could make it work though!! Ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely :) I tagged you on my blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com